"The story of my priestly vocation? It is known above all to God. At its deepest level, every vocation to the priesthood is a great mystery; it is a gift that transcends the individual."
- St. Pope John Paul II
Monday, June 14, 2010
New Look
As you can see, I've been playing with a slightly different layout for the blog - and I am continuing to experiment and tweak. Let me know what you think.
I actually think it's OK. I agree that you've clearly succumbed to the influence of modernism by forcing a change which is not in keeping with tradition upon your readers, but I like this change better than the change Karlo made to his blog (and I hope Karlo does read this comment).
8 comments:
It's a little New-Agey, dontcha think?
;-)
You know me ;)
I like the transparency.
Is it me, or is it a little blurry?
I noticed that you DID drop the NYT!
xo
Not a fan...I like the old way better. Not really a fan of change. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Ya Fr. Stephen I agree to what the Protestant above me said about not really a fan of change, it doesn't fit the Fr. Stephen Koeth CSC I know.
I actually think it's OK. I agree that you've clearly succumbed to the influence of modernism by forcing a change which is not in keeping with tradition upon your readers, but I like this change better than the change Karlo made to his blog (and I hope Karlo does read this comment).
Post a Comment