Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Earlier this week, my classmate Fr. Jim sent along an email containing this picture from the files of the official photographer of the University of Notre Dame:


He took the picture back when Jim, Pete and I were seminarians and none of us have seen it until now. It's kind of neat to have this perfectly candid shot of the three of us from days gone by. It's also good to see that none of us are that much worse off for the wear. And finally, it's nice photographic proof that I'm not always the one talking!

3 comments:

Ken said...

This has clearly been photoshopped. Either that, or you were merely taking a much-needed breath to reload, and Pete happened to seize the opportunity!

;-)

hubriscube said...

Great picture of you guys!

Chandra Johnson said...

It's definitely a college brochure type of photo where the weather is always perfect and the students very collegiate looking. Well, except for the lack of "diversity". I count about 10 white dudes.