It's been quite some time since I updated you on the renovations in our community dining room. Admittedly there was quite a slow down at the end of the summer, as I enjoyed some time away - and at the start of the school year, as I was busy with work.
But there has indeed been progress. The florescent lighting has been removed and replaced with six ceiling cans and two hanging fixtures for above the table.
While the ceiling was down, we painted all of the tiles a light brown. I'm glad we were able to "hide" the the yellowed white tiles and to make the room feel a little smaller with a darker color.
The painting of the walls has also proceeded apace. I selected a pale golden yellow (the middle test color) for the walls. I've also purchased the laminate floor that will soon be installed, as well as the majority of the furniture and accessories, including new chairs for the dining room table.
More pictures and updates as the project continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment