Pictured above at Cannon Beach, OR are Mr. Gerry Olinger, CSC and Mr. Kevin Grove, CSC two third year seminarians who will profess their Final Vows in Holy Cross this August. Gerry and Kevin very generously asked if I would serve as retreat director for their Final Vows retreat. While I was a bit nervous to undertake such responsibility, I was also deeply honored by the invitation.
Gerry, Kevin and I spent the past week on retreat at the Holy Cross residence in Surf Pines, OR. I can only hope they enjoyed the week as much as I did, and that the Spirit was able to use me, a most imperfect instrument, in their proximate preparation for profession.
I'm sure I can speak for both Gerry and Kevin in thanking you all for sending your prayers our way this past week - and please keep them in your prayers as August approaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment