"The story of my priestly vocation? It is known above all to God. At its deepest level, every vocation to the priesthood is a great mystery; it is a gift that transcends the individual." - St. Pope John Paul II
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Visit Stumptown!
A couple of Portland friends just posted this video to their Facebook pages and I just had to share it here. It is AWESOME, and makes me homesick for the Rose City!! I'm proud to say that I've been to most of the sites and events featured in this video. Obviously you can't cover everything in such a short spot, but as far as I'm concerned, the only things that are missing in this video are the smiling faces of all my friends in the great Northwest! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome. Thanks for sharing this.
Wow! What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing. All I can say is, that's my 'hood! I <3 PDX!
Post a Comment