Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting Started

Well, I went ahead and did it.  
After debating whether or not to start a blog for quite some time, I finally decided to bite the bullet and enter the blogosphere. 

Ultimately, I decided that this is the perfect way for me to share photos, quick stories about what I am up to, and homilies with family and friends scattered around the country.  So that's what I plan on using this blog to accomplish.  

Commentary on things political or ecclesiastical will be kept to a minimum.  Although you know well that I never lack an opinion, or the willingness to share it, I don't have the time to run a news service or moderate a discussion board.  Besides, there are plenty of other websites and blogs you can find that at - just check some of the links to the right.

Over the next several days I plan on learning the ins and outs of Blogger and getting a few posts up on things I've been doing recently.  In the meanwhile, Welcome!

No comments: