"The story of my priestly vocation? It is known above all to God. At its deepest level, every vocation to the priesthood is a great mystery; it is a gift that transcends the individual."
- St. Pope John Paul II
Well . . . not really. I'm waiting until I visit you in Roma - then I'll buy one :) But I don't wear hats much, you know, and I AM a cleric, so I figured I could use the expression. Or maybe I should re-spell the word and have it refer to my gun ;)
2 comments:
Koeth, do you have a biretta to tip?
Well . . . not really. I'm waiting until I visit you in Roma - then I'll buy one :) But I don't wear hats much, you know, and I AM a cleric, so I figured I could use the expression. Or maybe I should re-spell the word and have it refer to my gun ;)
Post a Comment